Strategic learning services for
individuals, schools, and businesses.
Book your free consultation now
If you are searching for a better way to read, write, or learn,
you’re in the right place…
EXPECTATIONS OF 21st CENTURY LEARNERS
- In the classroom and on the job, learners must absorb and use new information seamlessly.
- However, students and employees bring years of habits and deficiencies to each new learning experience.
- When these gaps in learning are not identified and supported, employees and students struggle to succeed.
STUDENTS and EMPLOYEES.
- Learners often say, “I don’t like to read” or “writing is busy work” to mask the gap in literacy and learning.
- High school and college students with compromised reading, writing, and listening skills bring these challenges into the workplace.
- If we look at the history, this learner has gaps in the learning process tied to language, literacy and attention that we can address.
- We analyze how the system of executive functioning interacts with the systems of language to develop fluent literacy.
- Our goal is to provide you with an understanding of your approach to learning, professional development, or teaching and create a plan to develop skills and efficient processes to achieve measurable results.